Expect the unexpected
As a lawyer or attorney you have to know your cases inside out and always be prepared for new evidence being submitted at the last minute. But just how prepared are your IT systems for the unexpected? Could they weather an attack or a disaster such as a flood or fire or an attack by a malicious hacker. Is your precious client data totally safe?
Aldebaran Group can help with advance planning to make your systems as secure as they possibly can be and we also help you to deal with the worst if disaster does strike. We aim at protecting your crucial business records, including client contact information, personal details and case histories and making sure they are accessible so that you can be up and running quickly whatever disaster hits your firm, even if you have to work from a new location.
Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft? With the help of Aldebaran Group it can.
Aldebaran Group, Inc. has you covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning - customized for your business needs.
- Data backup and recovery - to "bullet proof" your mission-critical data files.
- Fast recovery for files and email - get back to business quickly.
- Virtualization of failed servers - reduces downtime from days to hours.
- Remote offsite storage - ensures data security and compliance.
- Built-in archiving - more cost-effective and reliable than tape.
- 24/7 monitoring and management - ensures data integrity.
Of course, we never know when a disaster will strike, but we can certainly help you be prepared for it if it does. With the expertise of Aldebaran Group to call on, you'll have the assurance that your firm will continue to operate regardless of disasters with your IT.